Considering today’s business challenges, it is important to understand the customer’s vision and meet the overall objectives by creating a dynamic series of short development cycles. This not only helps to meet the changing user needs but also avoids cost escalation, delays, and unnecessary complexity. We deploy a multipronged strategy to address quality issues in large and complex software such as enterprise applications.
The components of the proven Robust Software Development Process are :
- A steadfast development process that can provide interaction with users by identifying their spoken and unspoken requirements throughout the software life-cycle.
- Provision for feedback and iteration between two or more development stages as needed.
- An instrument to optimize design for reliability, cost, and cycle time at once at upstream stages. This particular activity that addresses software product robustness is one of the unique features of the process.
- Opportunity for an early return on investment that incremental development methods provide.
- Step-wise development to build an application as needed and to provide adequate documentation.
- Provision for risk analyses at various stages.
- Capability to support object-oriented development.